Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 2%, ethyldihydroxypropyl PABA 5%, dioxybenzone 3%, oxybenzone 2%; crm; contains sulfites.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for SOLAQUIN:
Hyperpigmented skin conditions.
Apply and massage in twice daily; max 2 months.
Avoid eyes. Use cautiously near lips, eyes, nose. Do 24 hr patch test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation, or excessive inflammatory response occurs. Close patient supervision recommended. Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Asthma. Avoid sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Depigmenting agent + sunscreens.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy