Compared with men who never used tobacco, those who used snus but did not smoke had a 24% higher risk of death from prostate cancer.
Researchers analyzed smoking behavior of 1 470 veterans who enrolled in the SmokefreeVET tobacco cessation program between 2013 and 2014.
Declining smoking rates could be associated with higher incidence of parkinsonism and PD.
Study reveals that medications that aid in smoking cessation were not linked to increased mental health disorders.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis