April 14, 2016
Great potential exists for using objective smartphone data to discriminate between depressive and manic states in patients with bipolar disorder.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Facebook Addiction Associated With Social Insecurity
- Patient Perception of Provider Engagement Impacts Progress
- Depression Literacy Linked to Medication Adherence