Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium (as chloride) 71.5mg; tabs; contains calcium (as carbonate) 119mg per tab.
Purdue Products L.P.
- Collaboration Between Pharma and Education Leads to Improved System for Compassionate Use Requests
- Deep Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Combined With SSRIs Possibly Effective for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Family History of Psychiatric Illness Increases Risk in Offspring
Indications for SLOW-MAG:
2 tabs once or twice daily.
Renal impairment. Monitor magnesium levels at higher doses. Nursing mothers.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. May be antagonized by diuretics.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age