SIMILAC PM 60/40 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, sodium caseinate), carbohydrate (lactose), fat (corn, coconut, soy oils), vitamins, minerals, iron 0.7mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine. Whey:casein ratio is 60:40.
Indications for SIMILAC PM 60/40:
Feeding of infants with, or at risk of, hypocalcemia due to hyperphosphatemia, or with renal impairment who would benefit from lowered mineral intake.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Additional iron supplementation is needed. Calcium, phosphorus, sodium supplementation may be needed for very low birth weight infants (<1500g birth weight).
Low iron infant formula.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Content, Quality Issues for Both Paper-Based and Electronic Health Records