SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (MCT oil), soy lecithin, iron 0.1mg/packet, vitamins, minerals.
Indications for SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER:
Supplement for preterm or low birth weight infants (add to breast milk).
1 packet added to 50mL human milk adds 2Cal/fl oz. 1 packet added to 25mL human milk adds 4Cal/fl oz.
Not a sole source of nutrients. Additional iron supplementation is needed.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses