SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (MCT oil), soy lecithin, iron 0.1mg/packet, vitamins, minerals.
Indications for SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER:
Supplement for preterm or low birth weight infants (add to breast milk).
1 packet added to 50mL human milk adds 2Cal/fl oz. 1 packet added to 25mL human milk adds 4Cal/fl oz.
Not a sole source of nutrients. Additional iron supplementation is needed.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Impairment May Predict Persistent Psychosis in Ketamine Users
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders