SIMILAC ADVANCE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (lactose), fat (high-oleic safflower, coconut, soy, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), monoglycerides, soy lecithin, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, L-carnitine, beta-carotene, nucleotides; contains DHA 0.15% and ARA 0.40%.
Indications for SIMILAC ADVANCE:
Feeding of normal infants as supplement or alternative to breast milk.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Ready-to-feed—2oz, 8oz, 32oz; Nipple-ready bottle—2oz, 8oz; Liq conc—13oz; Pwd—12.9oz; Singles (pwd pkts)—16; SimplePac (pwd)—23.2oz, 34oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses