SIMILAC ADVANCE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (lactose), fat (high-oleic safflower, coconut, soy, c. cohnii, m. alpina oils), monoglycerides, soy lecithin, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, taurine, L-carnitine, beta-carotene, nucleotides; contains DHA 0.15% and ARA 0.40%.
Indications for SIMILAC ADVANCE:
Feeding of normal infants as supplement or alternative to breast milk.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Ready-to-feed—2oz, 8oz, 32oz; Nipple-ready bottle—2oz, 8oz; Liq conc—13oz; Pwd—12.9oz; Singles (pwd pkts)—16; SimplePac (pwd)—23.2oz, 34oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder