Most Recent Articles by Shannon Aymes
Analysis of over 1.4 million Medicare beneficiaries found that fragmented care led to an additional $567 million to $1.1 billion in health care spending.
The HD-associated CAG repeat with 36 or more repeats was found in 18 individuals.
Telephone-based CBT significantly improves symptoms of insomnia in menopausal women.
When people have expressed PTSD symptoms for about 6 months to a year and a half, the disorder becomes entrenched.
Declines in processing sleep and episodic memory were observed in those with low levels of activity.
More Articles by Shannon Aymes
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder