10.3% of the participants experienced moderate victimization that increased, and 5.1% experienced high levels of consistent victimization.
Awareness of adolescents' sexual history is essential in providing mental health treatment.
Teenage girls can learn assertive behavior to reduce unwanted sexual advances through a virtual reality program.
Women who were sexually abused in their youth tended to have thicker carotid arteries, which can lead to cardiovascular disease.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder