Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1700 IU (as acetate and beta carotene), thiamine 1.6mg, riboflavin 1.8mg, niacinamide 15mg, pyridoxine 2.5mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 5mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, iron (polysaccharide iron complex) 29mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg; caplets; mixed berry flavor; gluten-, lactose-, and iodine-free.
- Bipolar Disorder Therapy Response Possibly Impeded by Proinflammatory State
- Statistically Significant Link Between Antidepressant Use, T2D Observed
- Effective Treatment to Improve Outcomes in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
Indications for SELECT-OB:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
May be chewed or swallowed whole. 1 caplet daily.
Pernicious anemia. Hemochromatosis. Iron storage disease. Chronic hemolytic anemia. Pyridoxine responsive anemia. Liver cirrhosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder