Generic Name and Formulations:
Coal tar 2%; foam.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for SCYTERA:
To relieve symptoms of psoriasis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 1–4 times daily.
Do not use for prolonged periods. Do not apply in or around the rectum, genital area, or groin. Conditions that require application over a large area of the body. Discontinue if condition worsens or no improvements. Avoid eyes sun, or UV light. May stain clothing, contact lenses, hair. Flammable. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Caution with other forms of antipsoriatic therapy (eg, UV radiation, prescription drugs).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes