Analysis revealed that the brief OCD screener predicted OCD with an accuracy rate of higher than 90%.
Neuroimaging studies have shown several neurophysiological substrates for depression: An overview by Theodore Henderson, MD, PhD.
In an update of their 2009 guidelines, the US Preventive Services Task Force has provided updated recommendations for screening for depression in adults.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- No Cognitive Benefit to Long-term Weight Loss in Overweight, Obese Adults
- Opioid Overdoses a Leading Cause of Death in Rural Areas
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders