Most Recent Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Mental health patients with urgent symptoms may be assisted by emPATH units.
The psychiatry hospitalist model leads to higher job satisfaction and better work-life balance.
Scott Zeller, MD, discusses the importance of treating patients with agitation appropriately.
Dr. Scott Zeller suggests it is time to move away from emergency intramuscular haloperidol.
Discussion with practitioners from either side elicits arguments about the shortcomings of the other. How can disputes be mitigated?
More Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses