Most Recent Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Dr. Scott Zeller suggests it is time to move away from emergency intramuscular haloperidol.
Discussion with practitioners from either side elicits arguments about the shortcomings of the other. How can disputes be mitigated?
Rather than worry about how to refer to patients, the psychiatry community should relish its distinctive role in bringing mind and body together.
Although patient satisfaction is associated with positive outcomes, measuring it accurately can often prove difficult.
Embracing the best of both psychiatric care models can help lead the way to a middle-ground approach that better benefits urgent care patients.
More Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis