Most Recent Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Mental health patients with urgent symptoms may be assisted by emPATH units.
The psychiatry hospitalist model leads to higher job satisfaction and better work-life balance.
Scott Zeller, MD, discusses the importance of treating patients with agitation appropriately.
Dr. Scott Zeller suggests it is time to move away from emergency intramuscular haloperidol.
Discussion with practitioners from either side elicits arguments about the shortcomings of the other. How can disputes be mitigated?
More Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Should Physicians Treat Family and Friends? Three Experts Weigh In
- Transference in the Age of #MeToo: What Counts as Harassment From a Patient?
- Influence of Psychostimulants on BMI and Height in Youth With ADHD
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Effective in Reducing Suicide Attempts, Self-Harm in Adolescents
- Medication Adherence Predictors in Patients With Severe Psychiatric Disorders
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look
- Functional Restoration for Chronic Pain and Depression in the Elderly: Pharmacotherapy and Beyond
- Efficacy of Long-Acting Injectable Antipsychotics vs Oral Antipsychotics
- Older Age Associated With Worse Major Depressive Disorder Outcomes
- Preoperative Psychiatric Diagnoses Not Associated With Bariatric Surgery Outcomes
- Medical Clearance of Psych Patients in the ED: Consensus Recommendations