Most Recent Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Scott Zeller, MD, discusses the importance of treating patients with agitation appropriately.
Dr. Scott Zeller suggests it is time to move away from emergency intramuscular haloperidol.
Discussion with practitioners from either side elicits arguments about the shortcomings of the other. How can disputes be mitigated?
Rather than worry about how to refer to patients, the psychiatry community should relish its distinctive role in bringing mind and body together.
Although patient satisfaction is associated with positive outcomes, measuring it accurately can often prove difficult.
More Articles by Scott Zeller, MD
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Teenagers' Hospitalization Risk Reduced by Crisis Intervention
- Opioid Prescription: Concerns With New CDC Guidelines
- Dementia in Older Men Not Prevented By Vitamin E, Selenium
- Off-Label Antidepressant Use Not Supported By Strong Evidence
- Childhood Bullying May Lead to Depression Throughout Life