New findings provide an insight about the association between white matter microstructure and the severity of schizophrenia clinical symptoms.
TSPO expression is frequently used as a biomarker for brain inflammation during PET imaging.
Post mortem examination of human brain samples derived from individuals diagnosed with schizophrenia revealed widespread synaptic alterations in CA1 hippocampal subfield.
New findings provide insights about the neuroanatomy and neurophysiology of schizophrenia.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis
- Anxiety and ADHD in Patients With Single-Ventricle Congenital Heart Disease
- Alcohol Use Disorder Diagnosis Stable From DSM-IV to DSM-5
- Opioid Cravings Reduced by Medication from ER Visits
- Sleep Disorders: How to Manage Headaches in Patients?
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Patients With HCV Cured of Infection