ROHTO V ARCTIC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%, hypromellose 0.35%; oph. soln; contains benzalkonium chloride, menthol.
Indications for ROHTO V ARCTIC:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Narrow angle glaucoma. Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, or severe redness or irritation occurs. Remove contact lenses before using.
Vasoconstrictor + lubricant.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Incorporating Guidelines Into Clinical Practice: An Interview With Gary L. LeRoy, MD
- Disaster Preparedness 101: Physician Resources for Patients
- Adverse Events Caused by Once-Monthly Aripiprazole Are Time Limited
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth