ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg, guaifenesin 100mg; per 5mL; syrup; alcohol-free; contains menthol.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROBITUSSIN COUGH & CHEST CONGESTION DM:
10mL every 4 hours; max 6 doses/24 hours.
<12yrs: do not use.
Children <12yrs old. During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Antitussive + expectorant.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs.
GI upset; rare: drowsiness, headache, rash.
DM—4oz, 8oz, 12oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Panel Recommends Earlier Body Weight Monitoring in Use of Mood Stabilizers
- Nondaily Cigarette Use Increasing Among Individuals With Mental Health, Substance Use Disorders
- Cesarean Delivery, Early Childhood Antibiotic Use Not Associated With Risk for ADHD
- Uncertainty as a Form of Violence: Current Immigration Policy and Crisis
- FDA Gets Tough on Juul, Other Electronic Cigarette Makers