Generic Name and Formulations:
Methocarbamol 750mg; tabs.
Indications for ROBAXIN-750:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
≥16yrs: initially 1.5g 4 times daily for 2–3 days; if severe, may give up to 8g/day. Maintenance: 750mg every 4 hours or 1.5g 3 times daily.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Alcohol and other CNS depressants potentiated. May antagonize pyridostigmine.
Drowsiness, dizziness, GI upset, blurred vision, headache.
Tabs 500mg—100; 750mg—100, 500
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children