RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Piperonyl butoxide 4%, pyrethrum extract (equivalent to 0.33% pyrethrins); shampoo + conditioner in one.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO:
Head, body and pubic lice.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: consult physician. ≥2yrs: apply thoroughly to dry hair or other affected area. After 10mins, add water to form lather then rinse thoroughly; towel dry. Use fine-tooth or special lice/nit comb on hair to remove nits. Pubic lice: treat consorts also. Must repeat in 7–10 days. Wash or dry clean bedding and clothing appropriately.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes.
Shampoo (w. comb)—2oz, 8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Examining Rates of Long-Term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Personal Health Information Found in Recycling
- Nightmares in Military Personnel Frequently Comorbid With Mental Health Disorders
- Potential for SERMs as Adjunctive Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Addressing Racial Disparities in Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- Negative Symptoms Increase Cardiovascular Risk in Schizophrenia