RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Piperonyl butoxide 4%, pyrethrum extract (equivalent to 0.33% pyrethrins); shampoo + conditioner in one.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO:
Head, body and pubic lice.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: consult physician. ≥2yrs: apply thoroughly to dry hair or other affected area. After 10mins, add water to form lather then rinse thoroughly; towel dry. Use fine-tooth or special lice/nit comb on hair to remove nits. Pubic lice: treat consorts also. Must repeat in 7–10 days. Wash or dry clean bedding and clothing appropriately.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes.
Shampoo (w. comb)—2oz, 8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age