RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Piperonyl butoxide 4%, pyrethrum extract (equivalent to 0.33% pyrethrins); shampoo + conditioner in one.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for RID LICE KILLING SHAMPOO:
Head, body and pubic lice.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: consult physician. ≥2yrs: apply thoroughly to dry hair or other affected area. After 10mins, add water to form lather then rinse thoroughly; towel dry. Use fine-tooth or special lice/nit comb on hair to remove nits. Pubic lice: treat consorts also. Must repeat in 7–10 days. Wash or dry clean bedding and clothing appropriately.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Do not use on lice in eyebrows or eyelashes.
Shampoo (w. comb)—2oz, 8oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder