Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro HIV-1 antibody test.
MedMira Laboratories, Inc.
- Electrical Stimulation of Amygdala May Improve Long-term Memory
- Reducing Risk for Autism Spectrum Disorder: Vitamins, Folic Acid Use During Pregnancy
- Levomilnacipran, Vilazodone, and Vortioxetine Provide Similar Benefits, Adverse Effects as Standard Antidepressants
Indications for REVEAL:
Detection of antibodies to HIV-1 in plasma or serum.
Positive results must be confirmed during Western immunoblot or IFA. Negative tests may be reported in 3 minutes. Reagents contain sodium azide; dispose of properly.
Follow test directions exactly. Reactive samples produce a red dot.
Kit—15, 50 tests
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders