RESOURCE SHAKE PLUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (low lactose skim milk, milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate), carbohydrate (corn syrup, low lactose skim milk, high fructose corn syrup), fat (corn oil), vitamins, minerals; low residue, low lactose; vanilla, chocolate, strawberry flavors; gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE SHAKE PLUS:
Nutritional supplement for protein/calorie malnutrition or lactose intolerant.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder