RESOURCE SHAKE PLUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (low lactose skim milk, milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate), carbohydrate (corn syrup, low lactose skim milk, high fructose corn syrup), fat (corn oil), vitamins, minerals; low residue, low lactose; vanilla, chocolate, strawberry flavors; gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE SHAKE PLUS:
Nutritional supplement for protein/calorie malnutrition or lactose intolerant.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Cycle Patterns Associated With Treatment Response in Bipolar Disorders
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder