RESOURCE ARGINAID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (L-arginine), carbohydrate (citric acid, malic acid), vitamin C, vitamin E; orange, cherry, lemon flavors; fat-, sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free; contains phenylalanine.
Indications for RESOURCE ARGINAID:
Nutritional supplement for patients recovering from burns, surgery or wounds.
Adults and Children:
Provides 35Cal/9.2g. May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Arginine-intensive nutritional supplement.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children