RESOURCE ARGINAID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (L-arginine), carbohydrate (citric acid, malic acid), vitamin C, vitamin E; orange, cherry, lemon flavors; fat-, sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free; contains phenylalanine.
Indications for RESOURCE ARGINAID:
Nutritional supplement for patients recovering from burns, surgery or wounds.
Adults and Children:
Provides 35Cal/9.2g. May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Arginine-intensive nutritional supplement.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress