RESOURCE 2.0 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (calcium and sodium caseinate, arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, sugar, maltodextrin), fat (canola, MCT oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla creme, orange creme flavors; lactose-, and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE 2.0:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients with fluid/volume restriction or with elevated nutritional and wound healing needs.
Adults and Children:
High-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—32oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age