RESOURCE 2.0 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (calcium and sodium caseinate, arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, sugar, maltodextrin), fat (canola, MCT oils), vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla creme, orange creme flavors; lactose-, and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE 2.0:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients with fluid/volume restriction or with elevated nutritional and wound healing needs.
Adults and Children:
High-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—32oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder