RENOVA 0.05% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tretinoin 0.05%; crm.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for RENOVA 0.05%:
Adjunct to comprehensive skin care and sunlight avoidance programs in the palliation of fine wrinkles, mottled hyperpigmentation, and tactile roughness of facial skin.
≥18 years: Wash face with mild soap, pat dry and wait 20–30 minutes before use. Apply a small amount to cover entire affected area lightly once daily in the PM. Do not wash face, or use other skin care products for at least 1 hour after application. Discontinue if sensitivity, irritation, or systemic reactions occur.
<18yrs: not recommended.
Do not use on sunburn, eczema, other chronic skin conditions, or for sun-sensitive patients. Avoid eyes, ears, mouth, angle of nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C), nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid photosensitizers, topical irritants, and drying agents.
Local erythema, peeling, dry skin, burning, stinging, pruritus, hypo- or hyperpigmentation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children