October 10, 2016
Dr. Scott Zeller suggests it is time to move away from emergency intramuscular haloperidol.
December 04, 2014
The FDA approval of loxapine (Adasuve) earlier this year makes it easier to give an antipsychotic to a severely agitated patient.
June 04, 2014
May 28, 2014
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis