October 10, 2016
Dr. Scott Zeller suggests it is time to move away from emergency intramuscular haloperidol.
December 04, 2014
The FDA approval of loxapine (Adasuve) earlier this year makes it easier to give an antipsychotic to a severely agitated patient.
June 04, 2014
May 28, 2014
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene