Download the free Psychiatry Advisor app now!
Stay connected while you're away from your computer! Psychiatry Advisor is a free, simple to use app designed to be the essential resource for psychiatrists, mental health specialists, and other practitioners. It provides daily news about research and developments involving mental health conditions and new treatments, original features and opinions written by top mental health professionals, CE/CME courses, and drug information.
What you'll find on the Psychiatry Advisor app
Access the latest in psychiatric therapies and management across a wide array of mental health conditions on your mobile device.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of psychiatric and other drugs.
Check out information to help you run the business side of your practice.
Access more than 40 psychiatry-specific accredited courses from our partners at the myCME education library and claim your certificate instantly.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy