Download the free Psychiatry Advisor app now!
Stay connected while you're away from your computer! Psychiatry Advisor is a free, simple to use app designed to be the essential resource for psychiatrists, mental health specialists, and other practitioners. It provides daily news about research and developments involving mental health conditions and new treatments, original features and opinions written by top mental health professionals, CE/CME courses, and drug information.
What you'll find on the Psychiatry Advisor app
Access the latest in psychiatric therapies and management across a wide array of mental health conditions on your mobile device.
Search our comprehensive database to access detailed information about a variety of psychiatric and other drugs.
Check out information to help you run the business side of your practice.
Access more than 40 psychiatry-specific accredited courses from our partners at the myCME education library and claim your certificate instantly.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis