Results indicate there is an unmet need for better treatment to manage symptom burden in US adults with ADHD.
Patients with MDD with or without sexual dysfunction were evaluated 2 months in remission and assessed with the Arizona Sexual Experience Scale.
Researchers sought to examine the most efficacious treatment for clinical remission in adults with schizophrenia.
Cariprazine treatment is associated with significantly higher rates of long-term sustained remission in patients with schizophrenia.
Different clinical and neurobiologic pathways may be involved in treatment-resistant schizophrenia as it is not a homogeneous subgroup within the schizophrenia spectrum.
For patients with bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder, reduction in dose of antipsychotic medication could lead to an increased rate of hospitalization.
While there has been increasing understanding of Alzheimer's neuropathology, little is known about the relationship between progression of agitation and disease severity.
Augmentation therapy for treatment-resistant major depressive disorder includes multiple options with different strengths and limitations.
Combination treatment may provide relief from the distinctive symptoms of severe, recurrent temper outbursts and persistent irritability.
Children who are diagnosed on the autism spectrum are protected by their parents and community and are not properly actualized.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Check out what's trending
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Atypical Symptom Presentations in Pediatric OCD
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Digital Media Engagement Associated With ADHD Symptoms in Adolescents
- Strong Social Networks May Mitigate the Effects of Childhood Adversity
- Light Therapy Effective for Older Adults with Nonseasonal Depression
- AMA Adopts Policy on Augmented Intelligence
- Parental Belief in Religion Lowers Child Suicide Risk
- Appetitive Symptoms, Fluoxetine, and Light Therapy: Predicting Treatment Response for Nonseasonal Major Depression
- Bipolar Disorder Patients Benefit From Coping Strategies for Amplified Emotionality