Results indicate there is an unmet need for better treatment to manage symptom burden in US adults with ADHD.
Patients with MDD with or without sexual dysfunction were evaluated 2 months in remission and assessed with the Arizona Sexual Experience Scale.
Researchers sought to examine the most efficacious treatment for clinical remission in adults with schizophrenia.
Cariprazine treatment is associated with significantly higher rates of long-term sustained remission in patients with schizophrenia.
Different clinical and neurobiologic pathways may be involved in treatment-resistant schizophrenia as it is not a homogeneous subgroup within the schizophrenia spectrum.
For patients with bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder, reduction in dose of antipsychotic medication could lead to an increased rate of hospitalization.
While there has been increasing understanding of Alzheimer's neuropathology, little is known about the relationship between progression of agitation and disease severity.
Augmentation therapy for treatment-resistant major depressive disorder includes multiple options with different strengths and limitations.
Combination treatment may provide relief from the distinctive symptoms of severe, recurrent temper outbursts and persistent irritability.
Children who are diagnosed on the autism spectrum are protected by their parents and community and are not properly actualized.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Check out what's trending
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Correctional Psychiatry: Challenges and Rewards
- Link Identified Between Cured Meat and Mania in Bipolar Disorder
- First-Episode Delusional Disorder vs Schizophrenia: Assessment of Outcomes
- Physician Perspectives: Examining the Intersections of White Privilege and Racism in Medicine
- Prevalence of Schizophrenia in Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes
- Anatomical Patterns Present in Childhood ADHD May Predict Phenotypic Variation
- History of ADHD Associated With Increased Risk for Basal Ganglia and Cerebellum Disorders
- Suicide Attempts Associated With Sleep and Circadian Rhythm Disturbances in Bipolar Disorder
- Retirement Associated With Increased Risk for Depressive Symptoms
- Probiotics, Depression, and the Role of Inflammation