Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, isohexadecane, butyrospermum parkii, pentylene glycol, ethylhexyl palmitate, cera alba, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, bisabolol, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated castor oil, acifructol complex, butylene glycol, magnesium sulfate, piroctone olamine, allantoin, magnesium stearate, disodium EDTA, vitis vinifera, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate, glycyrrhetinic acid, propyl gallate, and telmesteine; cream; fragrance-free.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for PROMISEB:
Seborrheic dermatitis. Dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply and massage into affected area 2–3 times daily. Broken skin may be occluded.
Allergy to nuts or nut oils.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children
- Addressing the Uncertainties of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program for Medical School Graduates