PRESERVISION AREDS FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as beta carotene) 14,320 IU, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 226mg, Vit. E 200 IU, copper (as cupric oxide) 0.8mg, zinc (as oxide) 34.8mg; per softgel; contains gelatin, soy.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for PRESERVISION AREDS FORMULA:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
1 softgel twice daily (AM & PM) with meals.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses