PRENATE ENHANCE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folate (as folic acid 400mcg + Quatrefolic 1.1mg [equivalent to 600mcg folic acid]) 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, Vit. C 85mg, Vit. D3 1000 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, biotin 500mcg, calcium (as carbonate + Formical) 155mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 28mg, magnesium (as oxide) 50mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 400mg; softgel; contains soy, gelatin.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for PRENATE ENHANCE:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 softgel daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants. Prenate AM (ginger extract): avoid concomitant anticoagulants or antiplatelets; may increase risk of bleeding.
Softgels—30; Tabs—30; Chew Tabs—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Transference in the Age of #MeToo: What Counts as Harassment From a Patient?
- Models Derived From Electronic Health Records Effective in Predicting Suicide Risk
- Predictors of Long-term Medication Adherence in Children With ADHD
- Autonomic Function May Have Directional Effect on Depression
- Influence of Psychostimulants on BMI and Height in Youth With ADHD
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look
- SSRI Dose Increase Not Recommended for Antidepressant Treatment Failure
- Perimenstrual Symptom Exacerbation Observed in Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Effective in Reducing Suicide Attempts, Self-Harm in Adolescents
- Good Sleep Tied to Better Cardiometabolic Health in Youths
- Public Support Only Moderate for Opioid Harm Reduction Strategies