PRENATE ELITE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as beta-carotene) 2600 IU, thiamine 3mg, riboflavin 3.5mg, niacinamide 21mg, pantothenic acid 6mg, pyridoxine 21mg, folate (as folic acid 400mcg + Quatrefolic 1.1mg [equivalent to 600mcg folic acid]) 1mg, Vit. B12 13mcg, Vit. C 75mg, Vit. D3 600 IU, Vit. E 40 IU, biotin 330mcg, calcium (as formate) 155mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, copper (as oxide) 1.5mg, iodine 150mcg, iron (as ferrous asparto glycinate) 20mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg; tabs.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for PRENATE ELITE:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants. Prenate AM (ginger extract): avoid concomitant anticoagulants or antiplatelets; may increase risk of bleeding.
Softgels—30; Tabs—30; Chew Tabs—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age