PRENA1 PEARL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 30mg, Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, Vit.B1 1.7mg, Vit.B2 2mg, Vit.B3 20mg, Vit.B6 25mg, folic acid (as Folmax) 1.4mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, iron (as ferrous fumerate and ferric sodium) 30mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, zinc (as oxide) 7.5mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200mg; per softgel; contains gelatin.
Indications for PRENA1 PEARL:
As a dietary supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
1 softgel daily with a meal.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. Avoid anticoagulants.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children