PRENA1 CHEW Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.B2 1.7mg, Vit.B6 2mg, folate 1mg (as Quatrefolic acid 600mcg, folic acid 400mcg), Vit.B12 (as methylcobalamin) 8mcg; chew tabs; vanilla flavor; gluten-, lactose-, and sugar-free.
Indications for PRENA1 CHEW:
Dietary supplement for women planning a pregnancy and for pregnant women with difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, or where nausea or morning sickness makes taking tablets or capsules difficult.
Chew 1 tablet daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses