Information to help you run the business side of your practice
The FDA will consider electronic or written queries and comments submitted before April 19, 2017 to the final guidance documents to be completed.
Burnout is prevalent among pediatric residents and is associated with suboptimal patient care attitudes and behaviors.
Patients can be confused by such off-label use, so providing informed consent becomes a challenge.
Deverick J. Anderson, MD, MPH, from the Duke Infection Control Outreach Network at Duke University Medical Center evaluated strategies for enhanced terminal room disinfection.
Cognitive behavioral therapy achieves relief without adverse effects, promoting adherence to therapy.
Effort must be made to create a more supportive medical education environment.
Privacy elements of HIPAA continue to befuddle providers.
The PLISSIT model offers a method for introducing sexual health into the clinical conversation.
Practices must remain current, compliant, and efficient to respond to shrinking reimbursements, pay-for-performance payment models, stricter compliance regulations, and narrower margins
Artificial intelligence applications have been used in cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, and more.
More research is needed to show that medical residents' ability to provide high-quality. efficient patient care is accurately measured.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Sleep Disorders: How to Manage Headaches in Patients?
- Anxiety and ADHD in Patients With Single-Ventricle Congenital Heart Disease
- Alcohol Use Disorder Diagnosis Stable From DSM-IV to DSM-5
- Opioid Cravings Reduced by Medication from ER Visits
- Neuropsychiatric Symptoms in Patients With HCV Cured of Infection
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis
- Benzodiazepines Increase Stroke Risk in Alzheimer's