Information to help you run the business side of your practice
Effort must be made to create a more supportive medical education environment.
Privacy elements of HIPAA continue to befuddle providers.
The PLISSIT model offers a method for introducing sexual health into the clinical conversation.
Artificial intelligence applications have been used in cardiology, endocrinology, neurology, and more.
More research is needed to show that medical residents' ability to provide high-quality. efficient patient care is accurately measured.
Disparities in direct patient access to EHR need to be addressed.
One physician discusses her experience with opting out of Medicare and offers advice to physicians considering doing the same.
A PRECISION trial tested cardiovascular risks of COX-2 inhibitors and NSAIDs.
Although a hospital may be in an insurance network, the treating physician may not be.
The strategies include documenting everything, being transparent with patients, and showing empathy.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders
- Better Cognition for Older Adults Who Nap After Lunch
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- No Cognitive Benefit to Long-term Weight Loss in Overweight, Obese Adults
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Facebook Addiction Associated With Social Insecurity
- Patient Perception of Provider Engagement Impacts Progress
- Depression Literacy Linked to Medication Adherence