Sleep duration was significantly longer and there was less sleep disruption for pregnant women in the sleep enhancement training group compared with that of women in control groups.
The First Baby Study at Penn State College of Medicine includes more than 3 000 women in Pennsylvania having their first baby.
Oxytocin levels predicted the severity of postpartum depression symptoms among women with a history of depression.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Lithium Side Effects for Bipolar Disorder Lead to Lower Prescription Rates
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Approaches Aided by Guidelines Instrument
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication
- Patient Perception of Provider Engagement Impacts Progress