Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium caseinate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, sucrose), fat (medium chain triglycerides, corn oil), soy lecithin, iron 1.9mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for PORTAGEN:
Feeding of children and adults with fat digestion or absorption problems.
Prepared as directed provides 30Cal/oz.
Consider linoleic acid and linolenic acid supplemention for infants with cholestatic disease.
Infant formula with iron.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age