POLYSPORIN POWDER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Polymyxin B sulfate 10000Units, bacitracin zinc 500Units; per gram; powder.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for POLYSPORIN POWDER:
Help prevent infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Adults and Children:
Apply 1–3 times daily.
Superinfection, allergic dermatitis (rare).
Oint—½ oz, 1oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age