Model hits "sweet spot" for delivering both evidence-based and person-centered care.
A pilot program is underway at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to determine if granting patients access to their psychiatrist's notes improves outcomes.
Family medicine organization asks U.S. Department of HHS to broaden the definition of telemedicine and drop restrictive clause.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- Methylphenidate & CBT Benefits TBI Patients with Cognitive Problems
- Expert Opinion on the Surgeon General's Report on Addiction
- Online Insomnia Treatment Appears Effective
- Migraine Intensity Affects Muscle Pain in Major Depressive Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Provides Pain Relief Independent of Improvements in Depression