Model hits "sweet spot" for delivering both evidence-based and person-centered care.
A pilot program is underway at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center to determine if granting patients access to their psychiatrist's notes improves outcomes.
Family medicine organization asks U.S. Department of HHS to broaden the definition of telemedicine and drop restrictive clause.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Transference in the Age of #MeToo: What Counts as Harassment From a Patient?
- Should Physicians Treat Family and Friends? Three Experts Weigh In
- Influence of Psychostimulants on BMI and Height in Youth With ADHD
- Medication Adherence Predictors in Patients With Severe Psychiatric Disorders
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Effective in Reducing Suicide Attempts, Self-Harm in Adolescents
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look
- Functional Restoration for Chronic Pain and Depression in the Elderly: Pharmacotherapy and Beyond
- Efficacy of Long-Acting Injectable Antipsychotics vs Oral Antipsychotics
- Older Age Associated With Worse Major Depressive Disorder Outcomes
- Preoperative Psychiatric Diagnoses Not Associated With Bariatric Surgery Outcomes
- Medical Clearance of Psych Patients in the ED: Consensus Recommendations