PIVOT 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, whey protein hydrolysate, L-arginine), carbohydrates (fructooligosaccharides [FOS], corn syrup solids), fat (structured lipid [MCT, interesterified sardine oil], soy, canola oil), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PIVOT 1.5 CAL:
Sole-source or supplemental tube-feeding for metabolically stressed, immunosuppressed patients.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
Very-high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age