PIVOT 1.5 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, whey protein hydrolysate, L-arginine), carbohydrates (fructooligosaccharides [FOS], corn syrup solids), fat (structured lipid [MCT, interesterified sardine oil], soy, canola oil), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PIVOT 1.5 CAL:
Sole-source or supplemental tube-feeding for metabolically stressed, immunosuppressed patients.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
Very-high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder