Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyrantel (as pamoate) 50mg/mL; susp; caramel-flavor.
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Associated Mental Health Treatment in Veterans
- Genetic Counseling in Autism: Risk of Recurrence Based on Sibling's Gender
- Seeking a Genetic Link Between Depression and Alcohol Dependence
Indications for PIN-X:
Adults and Children:
Treat entire household. <2yrs (<11kg): not recommended. ≥2yrs (≥11kg): 11mg/kg (max 1g) once.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy.
GI disturbances, headache, dizziness.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress