PHISODERM DEEP CLEANING CREAM CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium laureth sulfate, mineral oil, cocamidopropylamine oxide, disodium ricinoleamido mea-sulfosuccinate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, chamomilla recrutita flower extract, glycerin, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, etc; skin cleanser.
Indications for PHISODERM DEEP CLEANING CREAM CLEANSER:
Adults and Children:
Use as cleanser as needed. Rinse thoroughly.
Deep Cleaning, Sensitive Skin, Facial polish—6oz
Skin Care Kit—1 (includes pHisoderm foaming facial wash, pHisoderm nurturing toner, pHisoderm daily moisturizer with SPF 15)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses