PHISODERM DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Avobenzone 3%, octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 5%, emollients.
Indications for PHISODERM DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15:
Dry skin. Sunscreen.
Apply liberally before sun exposure.
<6months: not recommended. ≥6months: apply liberally before sun exposure.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Emollients + sunscreens.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age