PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Butylene glycol, diphenyl dimethicone, glycerin, acrylates c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lavender oil, evening primrose, PEG 60 hydrogenated castor oil, polyglutamic acid; etc; gel.
Indications for PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER:
Apply evenly to face and neck daily after cleansing.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes