PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Butylene glycol, diphenyl dimethicone, glycerin, acrylates c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lavender oil, evening primrose, PEG 60 hydrogenated castor oil, polyglutamic acid; etc; gel.
Indications for PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER:
Apply evenly to face and neck daily after cleansing.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder