PHENYL-FREE 1 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high-oleic sunflower oils), iron 1.9mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; phenylalanine-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for PHENYL-FREE 1:
Feeding of infants and toddlers with phenylketonuria.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Include other foods in diet to provide necessary phenylalanine for growth and development. Monitor blood levels.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age