Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, hydrolyzed lactalbumin, arginine), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides [FOS]), fat (corn, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (FOS), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PERATIVE:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for metabolically stressed patients (eg, fractures, wounds, burns, surgery, pressure ulcers).
Adults and Children:
Provides 308Cal/8oz (1300Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
High-calorie, high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age