PEPCID COMPLETE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Famotidine 10mg, calcium carbonate 800mg, magnesium hydroxide 165mg; chew tabs; cool mint- and berry blend-flavors.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for PEPCID COMPLETE:
Relief of heartburn.
Chew 1 tab as needed; max 2 tabs/day.
Renal dysfunction. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Do not use with other acid reducers (eg, H2 blockers, acid pump inhibitors). Calcium: reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
H2 blocker + antacids.
Tabs 10mg—6, 12, 18, 50, 60, 70, 90; Gelcaps 10mg—6, 30, 50, 60, 70, 90; Tabs 20mg—5, 25, 50, 75; EZ Chews—8, 25, 50; Complete—5, 15, 25, 50
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Impairment May Predict Persistent Psychosis in Ketamine Users
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders