PEPCID AC EZ CHEWS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Famotidine 20mg; chew tabs; cool mint- and berries n' cream-flavors.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for PEPCID AC EZ CHEWS:
Prevention and relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach.
Chew 1 tab as needed; max 2 tabs/day. Prevention: chew 1 tab 10–60 minutes before ingesting problematic food/drinks.
Renal dysfunction. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Do not use with other acid reducers (eg, H2 blockers, acid pump inhibitors). Calcium: reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Tabs 10mg—6, 12, 18, 50, 60, 70, 90; Gelcaps 10mg—6, 30, 50, 60, 70, 90; Tabs 20mg—5, 25, 50, 75; EZ Chews—8, 25, 50; Complete—5, 15, 25, 50
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Elevated Dopamine Synthesis Capacity Observed in Both Bipolar and Schizophrenia
- SSRI Use Associated With Increased Type 2 Diabetes Risk in Young Adults
- Specialty Physicians Experiencing Lack of Income Growth
- Improved Patient-Provider Communication Needed Following Urgent Care Visits
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV