September 18, 2017
CBT and pharmacotherapy are effective treatments for anxiety disorders in children and adolescents younger than 18.
October 31, 2016
Infants with postnatal etiology showed worse developmental deficits across all domains.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Belief That Abortion Harms Women's Mental Health Appears Misinformed
- Models Derived From Electronic Health Records Effective in Predicting Suicide Risk
- Transference in the Age of #MeToo: What Counts as Harassment From a Patient?
- Autonomic Function May Have Directional Effect on Depression
- Probiotics Effective in Reducing Rehospitalization for Patients With Mania
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look
- Influence of Psychostimulants on BMI and Height in Youth With ADHD
- Medication Adherence Predictors in Patients With Severe Psychiatric Disorders
- Incidence of Extrapyramidal Symptoms Higher With Certain Antidepressants
- Little Evidence Nicotine Preloading Helps Smokers Quit
- Acute Insomnia Found to Be Common Among Good Sleepers