PEDIASURE w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium caseinate, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (sucrose, corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower oil, soy, MCT oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, fiber (soy) 0.5g/100Cal, L-carnitine, taurine; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free .
Indications for PEDIASURE w. FIBER:
Total or supplemental feeding for children 1–10yrs of age.
<1yr: consult manufacturer. 1000mL/day for patients 1–6yrs, and 1300mL/day for patients 7–10yrs meets or exceeds NAS-NRS RDA (protein, vitamins, minerals).
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy