PEDIA-LAX LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin 2.3g; per 2.3mL; liquid supps.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX LIQUID GLYCERIN SUPPOSITORIES:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–5yrs: 1 supp rectally daily. Results usually within 15–60 mins; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Rectal discomfort or burning sensation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age