OXY MAXIMUM ACTION SPOT TREATMENT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 10%; crm.
Indications for OXY MAXIMUM ACTION SPOT TREATMENT:
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Initially apply thin layer to affected area once daily, then increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated. May reduce to once daily or every other day if dryness or peeling occurs.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, sun exposure. Discontinue if severe dryness or irritation occurs. May bleach hair or dyed fabrics.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Skin dryness, redness, burning, itching, peeling, swelling.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children